Flight and Airport transfer in Mallorca
Arrival Airport: Palma de Mallorca (also spelled Majorca)
It is best and easiest for you to book the flights yourself.
Follow the link to see the airlines operating flights to Palma de Mallorca (also spelled Majorca)
The SportActive Cycling Centre is located in Puerto Alcùdia, on the north coast of the island, at 62 km from the airport.
Normal changeover day is Saturday. Flexibility for arrival and departure on other days.
In February & March, for arrival & departure on other days than Saturday, airport transfer supplements apply (78 € one way, up to 4 people; 2021 price). Shuttle bus service is available from 1st April and gives full flexibility for arrival and departure days and times without supplement.
Guided rides Sunday to Friday; Wednesday rest-day
For Mallorca Early Season Camp
Arrival & departure day is Saturday; no flexibility without supplement for airport transfers.
- Group airport transfers:
- we'll have 3 runs from the airport to the hotel: around 10:00, 16:00, 22:00.
- and 3 runs from the hotel to the airport: around 9:00, 15:00 and at 21:00. Please book your flights to join one of these runs
- Exact pick-up time will be indicated to you by e-mail, a few days before your arrival date. Please make sure you send your flight details at least 3 weeks in advance; the best is you send them in as soon as they are booked and you will not forget….:)
- Private airport transfers:
- Should the group transfer schedule be inconvenient for you, you have the option of booking a private transfer which will be waiting for you at the airport and take you directly to the hotel. We'll organize this service for you on request and shall instruct you where to meet the taxi. Payment with your holiday booking; please ask us for the price.
- Public bus: at 11:00 and 17:00 there is also a public bus going from the airport to Puerto Alcudia. Aerotib bus line A32, located right across the arrivals hall from exit 4; it takes 60 min, for a cost of 8 €. The bus stop in Puerto Alcùdia is very close to hotel Zafiro Tropic.
Unfortunately, the winter-spring-autumn Aerotib bus service, and in particular the Aerotib bus line A32 to Puerto Alcùdia, is a victim of Covid-19: the service is now restricted to the summer months.
For VIP Cycling Holiday and Training Camp
- As a VIP we can organise your flights for you. Simply tell us which airport you are flying from.
- You will be collected from the airport via private transfer.
For Mallorca Cycle Holiday and Training Camp
For Mallorca Leisure Cycling camp - Mallorca Cycling Holiday for beginners
For Mallorca M312
Available airport transfer options:
- Transfers airport-hotel-airport, booked with a shuttle bus, are included in the package price. The waiting time at your arrival in the airport can be up to one hour or slightly more before your bus departs. On the drive to Puerto Alcùdia, the bus will stop at different hotels before arriving at Hotel Zafiro Tropic. The number of stops depend on the bookings the bus has received.
Should this be inconvenient, you can request a private transfer which will be waiting for you at the airport and take you directly to your hotel.
- Private airport transfer: supplement 78 € one way, up to 4 people. We organize this service for you on request. Payment with your holiday booking. We'll instruct you where to meet the taxi.
Shuttle bus service is available from 1st April and offers full flexibility for arrival and departure days and times without supplement.
In Feb & March the included airport transfers are on Saturday only. For arrival or departure on other days than Saturday private airport transfer supplements apply.
Airport transfers are organized in function of your flight details; the flight details must be forwarded to SportActive with your booking or latest 2 weeks before your holiday.
If any changes in your flight schedule occur later, please check with us if and how this affects your airport transfers. For all changes in transfers an administration fee may apply.