Ride Mallorca's Classic Climbs in one Glorious Week
Sa Calobra, Puig Major, Batalla- Ride them all!
11th - 18th March 2023
18th - 25th March 2023
Want to test your skills on Sa Calobra?
Want to ride to the summit of Puig Major?
Want to have a Mallorca climbing week?
Mallorca Mountains – Ride the Classics!
Mallorca is blessed with smooth roads, 300 days of sunshine a year, and the Tramuntana Mountain Range. It is this combination that makes it home to Pro peloton teams and a Mecca for road cyclists.
Sa Calobra, Puig Major, Batalla, and Coll d’Honor offer challenges and great cycling in abundance. SportActive has put together dedicated climbing weeks to take you to the best Mallorca summits.
Ride the Mallorca Mountains with SportActive this March!
Your climbing week features guided rides into Mallorca’s Tramuntana Mountain range. Every day, you’ll get an opportunity to test your skills and experience the Mallorca classic climbs. Here’s some mountain information so you know what to expect:
- Sa Calobra - 9.4km, 7% Average Gradient (14% Max), 680 Altimeters
- Puig Major (from Soller) - 13.9km, 6% Average Gradient (11% Max), 580 Altimeters
- Puig Major From Panta de Gorg Blau - 5km, 5% Average gradient (8% Max), 280 Altimeters. Puig Major is the highest summit on the island.
- Coll de sa Batalla - 7.9km, Average Gradient 5% (Max 10%), 386 Altimeters. Don’t forget to visit the fantastic café near the summit.
- Coll de Femenia - 7.5km, Average Gradient 5.5%(Max 10%), 405 Altimeters
- Coll d’Honor - 5.4km, Average Gradient 5.9% (Max 12%) 350 Altimeters
from 876 €/pps/week
Includes Carbon Bike Hire for Your Week
Your Climbing Week Includes:
- 7 nights half board in the magnificent Hotel Zafiro Tropic & Spa****, based on 2 sharing a standard studio (room upgrades available).
- Free access to Spa, fully equipped state of the art gym, out and indoor pools including a 25m heated Olympic pool.
- 5 guided rides/week (Wednesday is rest day; Saturday, regular change over day, no guided rides).
- Bike garage in the hotel and secure bike storage.
- 7 days carbon bike hire. (Upgrade to Di2 bike for additional 110 €).
- Bike shop selling bike accessories, energy drinks & bars.
- Fresh free drinking water for your bike bottles.
- Airport transfers: airport-hotel-airport on Saturdays (3 pick-up times available; ask us).
- Supplement garden view studio: 15 €/night. The garden view ensures the afternoon sun shines on your balcony which is extremely pleasant in winter-spring. Enjoy your favourite beverage after a great bike ride in the sun.
- Stay in an apartment as opposed to a studio: 12 €/pp/night to be added to the standard studio fee.
- Supplement pool view apartment: 18 €/apartment to be added to the standard apartment fee.
- Supplement Royal Terrace Apartment with private Jacuzzi: 74 €/night to be added to the standard apartment fee.
- Single supplement studio: 30 €/night.
- Single supplement apartment: apartment supplement: 12 €/night + single supplement 34 €/night depending on date.
- All-inclusive option in the hotel: 32 €/pp/day.
- Drinks during the meals (unless you have chosen the "all-inclusive" option) and other private expenses.
- Bike hire included. Bike cover insurance is not.
- Bike transfer airport hotel airport: charge of 30 € (for those who bring their own bike).
- Airport transfers with private taxi: If you want this service, please ask us. The price supplement is 85€ one way, up to 4 people can ride in the same vehicle.
- Medical insurance & Travel insurance; please make sure you have your EHIC card and Travel Insurance. We recommend you buy travel insurance at the moment you book your holiday in order to be covered should you have to cancel for any reason or should you need it on site for an illness.
Don’t hesitate. Book your dedicated climbing week today! It is going to be epic!
Yours in Cycling,
Flora and Martin
Faster, Fitter, Stronger