Riding Marmotte Alps: We take care of the logistics, you ride the cols!
If you are dreaming of a Really Big Cycling Challenge for your next cycling season, then you have to ride Granfondo La Marmotte Alps in the French Alps. Marmotte will test your limits, here's why;
4 major Tour de France Alpine cols, 174 km distance and 5000 m climbing! All this in the one day!
The ride will be stunning as you experience breathtaking views from beginning to end - some of the most beautiful you can experience in the Alps, and the excitement of riding in a peloton of 7500 riders. All this makes Marmotte Alps an unforgettable atmosphere; …A fabulous challenge and an unforgettable adventure…
If your dream includes the trip being easy, you're in luck. Everything is taken care of for you by us, SportActive. Allowing you to concentrate purely on the pleasure (and effort) of the ride.
Our Granfondo Marmotte package includes the following :
- Guaranteed entry if you book now!
- Airport transfers for you and your bike (check package description for details).
- Pre-event support and advice: SportActive does your registration, collects your number and holds a group briefing to inform about all the details of the event
- 4 nights hotel accommodation B&B in Alpe d'Huez (3 star), based on two sharing,
Hotel located just 400 m from the finish line
- 3 SportActive back-up cars for support (you can leave a change of clothes in each)
- Two cycling coaches on the road with the SportActive group
La Marmotte Alps always take place on the first Saturday in July. Like the M312, Marmotte Alps will sell out within in hours of registration opening. To guarantee your place you must book before end of October. You can do so here.
Marmotte Alps is a sportive that has to be ridden. It will test your limits as a cyclist, but once ridden you will want to ride it again and again.