SportActive Cycling in Mallorca and Coronavirus
Dear Friends of SportActive,
Everyone at SportActive hopes you and your loved ones are well.
As you are no doubt aware, Spain is in lockdown due to the Covid-19 outbreak. This has affected our Mallorca Cycling holidays in the spring season. Affected customers have been contacted about their holiday, and we have discussed available options.
The SportActive Team is virus-free and returned home from Mallorca on 16th March. Hopefully, we'll see you all from mid-April in Mallorca, for the French cycling holidays and challenges starting end of May, and of course, Mallorca Cycling in September and October.
Difficult Times but Remain Upbeat
With difficult times ahead, it is important to keep our spirits up until the lockdown is over and the disruption is a distant memory. Remember, even if your country is on lockdown, you should still be able to get a permit and get some time on two wheels.
If you can’t, however, now is an excellent time to break out the indoor trainer and introduce some exercise techniques into your day. Keep focused on better things and keep cycling focused. This situation will not last forever.
With this in mind, try the following:
- Tips to Make Turbo Training More Fun - Turbo training can be a bit of a grind until now. This post gives actionable tips to make indoor cycling more fun.
- Improve your Core Strength for Better Cycling – This post gives you good exercise you can do at home to improve your core strength which is essential for excellent cycling performance.
It is also a good time to brush up on your nutritional knowledge. What we eat is connected to how well we cycle. The following posts will help you get in the groove. Check out:
- Slow Energy Foods Which Should be Part of your Training Diet
- Eat the Right Foods for Better Cycling Performance
- Cycling, Hydration, and what you need to Know
- Understanding Carbohydrates in Relation to Cycle Training
You can find all our training tips and blogs here.
We hope that you can maintain your spirts at this time. Don’t forget, we update our social media accounts daily, and we will publish updates to bring a smile to your lips as well as our usual cycling tips and holidays.
Look out for your Turbo Training Help Program!
We are also preparing a free Turbo Training Help Program. Not only will this help you maintain condition, it will help you make your indoor training fun and pleasant. Look out for it in our blog post or subscribe to our newsletter to receive the information!
Stay strong, and we'll soon be riding in Mallorca and French pelotons again.
The SportActive Team.