27th April 2024
Level : Advanced
We take care of the Logistics
You Ride the Event
Ride in a 8500 Strong Peloton
Choice of 3 Routes
Ride the Mallorca 312 - Europe's Longest Amateur Sportive
Saturday 27th April 2024
We take care of logistics - You ride the event (or the eventS...)
The Mallorca 312 (or M312) is Europe's longest amateur sportive and one of the most popular. 8500 riders take on the challenge and ride one of its 3 routes which start and finish in Playa de Muro/Puerto Alcùdia . This is just 5 kms flat ride from the SportActive Cycle Centre.
If you never rode the M312, this is your chance to do it in steps: get a taste of it riding a shorter distance, 167 km or 225 km one year, and aim for the long distance of 312 km the following year. Good luck!
The three routes you can ride are:
- The M312 - 312 kms
- The M225 - 225 kms
- The M167 - 167 kms
Each route has a generous time limit and you can switch route mid-ride, so you will always record a time no matter what kind of a day you are having. You can get a flavour of the M312 by watcing the video. Prepare to be enthralled!
Ride the M312, M225, or M167
Confident? Ride the M312 or M225. A little hesitant? Ride the M167 and work your way up each year. All three routes go through the Tramuntuna Mountain Range. You hit the first climb after a 20 km flat warm-up ride and get the big climbing out of the way in the first part of the sportive. You will ride on closed roads. Experience challenge, climbing, thrilling descents, spectacular views, and camaraderie.
We Handle your M312 Registration
As an official tour operator of the Mallorca 312, we handle your registration and provide all the pre-event information you need. No hassle for you. No queuing for race numbers, just turn up and ride.
Bike Hire available - no need to transport your own
Don’t take your bike on a plane, hire one of our high quality full carbon bikes. Our bike mechanic keeps them perfectly maintained, and you will be fittet on the bike so it feels like your own. Sometimes even better, from what numerous guests tell us. You are welcome to bring your own bike. Should there be a last minute technical issue, our bike mechanic will be able to assist you.
Depending on the length of your stay our guided group rides will take you on pre-event training rides to ensure you know what to expect when you ride the sportive. The rides are structured by group level and can take you over the Tramuntana Mountain Range. As all three M312 routes go through the mountain range this is ideal preparation for the big event.
All SportActive guests stay under the same roof
We ride together, we eat together, and camaraderie forms. Our guests tell us they make new long lasting friendships on our tours. If you are wondering if you can enjoy the trip if you’re travelling alone, the answer is yes.
Professional Sports Massage
The hotel sports masseur is available to take care of your tired muscles after the sportive. Or go for a spa or a swim in one of the three hotel pools or the sea which is only 300 metres from your hotel.
Use the M312 to Prepare for Marmotte Granfondo Alpes in June
The M312 is perfect preparation for the toughest alpine sportive, Marmotte Granfondo Alpes! Ride both this season and experience two of the best amateur cycling sportives in the world.
The basic M312 sportive package provides the following:
- Race entry
- 4 or more nights half board, sharing a standard studio (room upgrades available). Total flexibility for arrival and departure dates.
- Airport transfers
- Bike hire available
- Bike garage with secure bike storage
- Pre-event information meeting - We'll give you the information you need to complete any distance of the M312. We'll provide you with invaluable advice on strategy, pacing, etc.
- The perfect sportive breakfast at the hotel at 5 am on the race day
- Professional Sports Massage (fees apply)
- No limit on length of stay. Arrive earlier and join our training rides to be in optimal condition to ride the great race. Your M312 experience can be part of a cycle training holiday.
Itinerary, Cycling Location, and Profile
Mallorca 312 Map & Routes - Ride the Tramuntana Mountain Range
The sportive starts and finishes at Playa de Muro, just 5 kms flat ride from the SportActive Cycle Centre in Puerto ALcùdia.
M312, M225, M167 Routes
All three routes are packed with challenging climbs, thrilling descents, spectacular views and will take you through the Tramuntana Mountain Range.
M312 : 312 km, 5050 m climbing
The most challenging M312 in the sportive’s history. This route features the most climbing as well as the longest distance
M225 : 225 km, 3973 m climbing
Introduced in 2016, the M225 is perfect if you feel the M312 is too challenging but the M167 is not challenging enough
M167 : 167 km, 2475 m climbing
If you’re feeling a little hesitant start here and work your way up each year. This is still a tough challenge and riding it is an achievement
Prices and dates
Mallorca 312 - Saturday 27th April 2024
Prices shown are half board in the Hotel Zafiro Tropic & Spa****, based on double occupancy of a standard studio (pps), airport transfers, bike garage with secure bike storage, registration to the sportive
EB* = Early Bird for deposit received before 30.10.2023; R** = regular price
EB* 796 €/pps
R** 832 €/pps
EB* 923 €/pps
R** 971 €/pps
EB* 1,032 €/pps
R** 1,086 €/pps
EB* 1,162 €/pps
R** 1,225 €/pps
Single occupancy studio: 38 €/night
Additional night: 144 €/pps
There is no maximum stay for the M312. You can combine the sportive with a cycle training holiday to be in optimum condition to ride the event.
- Official M312 Tour Operator
- We take care of your logistics and registration
- Pre-event information meeting
- We collect your registration packs including race numbers
- Pre-event training rides depending on length of stay. (We operate 5 guided group rides/week in different ability groups, (up to 5). The rides operate from Sunday to Friday, Wednesday is rest day. Changeover day is Saturday without guided rides.)
- Airport transfers included
- Different room options available: garden view studio (= afternoon sun on your balcony), apartment, pool view apartment, Royal Terrace apartment with private roof terrace and private Jacuzzi.
When customers bring their own bike
You are welcome to bring your own bike. But please keep in mind that you are responsible for assembling and disassembling your bike upon arrival and departure. You are also responsible for providing the maintenance to your bike during your stay. If you request assistance for either assembling/disassembling or maintenance of your bike by a member of the SportActive staff fees will apply.
- Assembling/disassembling: from 30 € (does not include mechanical work such us gear adjustment and general maintenance)
- Maintenance: depending on the work carried out
What's included / not included
- Registration to the sportive: we collect your registration pack to avoid you long queuing.
- Pre-event information meeting
- Special early morning' sportive breakfast' available from at 5am at the hotel on "sportive day", Saturday 25th April 2020
- Pre-event coaching and guided rides depending on length of stay
- Bike garage with secure bike storage
- SportActive shop for accessories including energy bars and gels
- Minimum 4 night stay. Stay for longer and benefit from training rides. Your M312 experience can be a part of your cycle training holiday
- Half board accommodation in the Zafiro Hotel Tropic ****, situated just 5 km flat ride from the start line
- Access to the hotel supermarket which sells energy bars and drinks
- You chose your arrival and departure days
- Free access to Spa, fully equipped gym, 25m heated outdoor pool and indoor pools, Wi-Fi
- Group Airport Transfers on Saturdays: please check details here.
- Private airport transfers are available: You can request a private transfer which will be waiting for you at the airport and take you directly to your hotel. We'll organise this service for you. It'll be invoiced with your week and we'll instruct you where to meet the taxi driver.
- Single Supplement
- Room upgrades vs standard studio: garden view studio, apartment, pool view apartment, Royal Terrace apartment with private roof terrace and private Jacuzzi
- Drinks during the meals and other private expenses
- Bike hire and bike damage cover
- Bike damage cover;click the link for bike cover details.
- Click the link for Airport transfer for your own bike, if you bring it.
- Sports massage available.
- Travel insurance. Strongly recommended. Purchase on the day of booking. UK based? Check out Yellow Jersey. Pop ‘SportActive’ in the quote box to get a 10% discount. Outside the UK, click here to book your travel insurance.
Services & Information
Request my Holiday Details
Download the Brochure
You can download the following PDF :
Thanks so much to you and Martin for great organization and support in the Mallorca 312. I was really impressed with your set up and will be recommending it.
Is there a link to photos of the event? Seems cold and grey here in Ireland since I got back. But that’s a reason for happy memories. Particularly of the finish line .
All the best to ye.
Patrick Kiely – Ireland - Mallorca 312
this a belated BIG thank you to everyone at SportActive for the most fabulous and enjoyable week of cycling in Majorca.
Everything was perfect - the weather, the hotel, fellow cyclists, the island the rides and most importantly the whole SportActive team.
Please pass my thank you to all the team and tel Martin and Steve that my bike had never run quieter. I hope to see you all again soon.
Neil Morgan – Ireland - Mallorca 312 week